Overtake Motorsport are always looking for enthusiastic, passionate and motivated writers. A role within the team will see you acting as a correspondent for a given series, covering all the action during a race weekend or testing session, as well as providing up to date coverage of any breaking news stories that may occur.
The website is also branching out, with the ambition of starting a podcast and vlog, as well as building our social media following. If you have skills in these particular areas, or wish to simply build up some more experience, we will be keen to capitalise on this.
The roles currently available within the Overtake Motorsport team are as followed:
- GP3 correspondent
- British and/or European Formula 3 correspondent
- Moto GP and/or Moto 2 and/or Moto 3 correspondent
- World and/or British Superbikes correspondent
- World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) correspondent
- European Rally Championship (ERC) correspondent
- NASCAR correspondent
- IndyCar correspondent
If you wish to apply for a role within our team, simply complete the application form below